Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sears Sales!

Hey Girly Girls,

Me again informing all you beautiful ladies on some crazy Sears Sales.So I won't go on and no about boring stuff.I bought many things like clothes and beauty stuff.But like this is just a beauty blog I go straight to the beauty products I bought.LOL.I only got two beauty products so don't expect lot here it goes.....

Baby phat Dare Me by Kimora Lee Simmons
The original price for this is $21.00 I got it for $10.99



Continuous Treatment Time Released Base & Top Coat the original prize for this is about $6 and I got it for $3.
Well that all Girls I think I got pretty good deals.Be sure to go check your Sears near you.Have a wonderful day.
oxoxox
Maria
P.S. I might review the products in a other blog but I still don't know.

1 comment:

  1. wow great deals lucky uu!
    i followed :) x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments or questions.So tell me what you think.