Monday, July 18, 2011

Lastest Haul

Hey Girly Girls!

I am excited to post this and share with you what I have bought.First I will tell you about the store and how much I love it,it has many stuff at a okay price I guess,sort off.The store is call "Joy Beauty Supply".They sale 100% human hair,nail art supply,salon product and lot more!

So I pick up some stuff and here they are............

I got nail,hair,skin stuff


I got HENNA N Placenta Conditioning Treatment for $1.49.Olive Oil for $1.00 I think.I got a Smoothing Cream for knees and Elbows for $4.99.

I got two nail polish one in Cotton Candy and in Barbie for $1 each.The dotting tools a set of 5 for $4.99.I got the nail art glitter thingys (lol) for $5.99.
 Okay beautiful Ladies I want to thank you for following my blog and reading this post.I will be doing a closer review on some of these products but not all.If you want to know anything else please let me know!(:

1 comment:

  1. the nail colours are so pretty :)
    http://iheartmexo.blogspot.com/
    new follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments or questions.So tell me what you think.