Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Freeman Facial Peel-off Mask-Cucumber

I been using this for like 2 or 3 months.I use it 2 times a week.I love how you can peel off the mask.The smell is good it's smell like cucumber duh!It's a
strong smell but not too strong.It's clear it doesn't have any color to it.When your putting it on your face it's sticky.After you leave it on for about 15 to 20 min little pieces will start to peel off and that's when you know it's really to take off.


What it claims to do:Clarifies&renews skins,peels away impurities,cucumber extract leaves your skin smooth and silky
Does it do it?:It sort of does,like I think it renews skin and it leaves my face feeling smooth after.

Overall I love this product I think the prize is cheap it like less than $5 for the bottle at Walmart.If I finish would I buy again? Yes I would.Out of 5 stars I would give it 4 stars. Because I thought it would take off blackheads but it doesn't.I am too sure it does everything it claims to do.

Leave comments on what you think.Any questions you made have leave them in comments.Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments or questions.So tell me what you think.