Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Clean&Clear-Dual Action Moisturizer

Hey Beautiful Ladies!
I am back with a quick review that I know you will love to know about and try.
Cost about $6
I will tell you this is my first moisturizer I have ever used and I must say I love it!First because it moisturizes dry skin,treats pimples and is oil-free.It has 0.5% Salicylic acid.The smell isn't bad if your a person that doesn't get affected by a little smell it be great for you.The smell doesn't last forever it very light and goes on perfect for any kind of skin.I had really bad pimples not to long ago I would put this moisturizer two or three times a day and I saw a difference in the redness and the pimple size I give this product a 5 out of 5.I will buy again as soon as I finish it.I use this morning and night and it has worked wonder for me.


Thank you for reading.Question or Comments leave below.Tell me if you have tried love it or hate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments or questions.So tell me what you think.