Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Love for Some Pink Nails!

Beautiful Ladies,

I am so happy for having people follow my blog.I know it's only a little but I mean I started with only one person which was me duh!




Anyways the nail polishes I use were:
-Sally Hansen Continuous Treatment-Base&Top Coat
I love this stuff!
-Bonita-in color Barbie
I got this in my latest haul and I must say I love the color but it didn't really go on my nails to good sucks!
-WetnWild-Wild Shine in color Frosted Fuchsia
I use to make the dots.
-Sally Hansen-Hard as Nails in color Platinum
I am not really a fan of this nail polish like I don't think I would paint my whole nail this color.But to make the dots it worked great!

The pictures are not so good.I just couldn't take any better pictures the lighting sucked sorry girls.Questions or Comment leave below please.

1 comment:

  1. these are so pretty!

    thanks for your lovely comment on my blog too and for following, love yours, so I'm a new follower :)

    Alice x

    http://prettywonderfulmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments or questions.So tell me what you think.