Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pink Forever

Hey Girly Girls,

I am so happy to post this blog because it's my first nail design I post here!So enjoy!
To do this nail design I used:

*Base coat from sinful-(it's not the best but whatever)
*Maybelline forever strong + iron in color "timeless pink"30 (I use 3 coats of this on my whole nail)
*LA color-color craze in the color "fuel" 418 (I use this only on the top tip applying with a makeup sponge to give it that sort of fade effect (: trying to do like a french tip
*Wet N Wild in Shine in color "hallucinate" 469
*Top coat Super Wear from Rimmel London
All products used!
That all Thank you for reading any comment or question leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments or questions.So tell me what you think.