Sunday, September 4, 2011

Loreal Grow Strong Nail Polish

Hi ladies,

Today is a short post on a Loreal polish I got at Dollar Tree.The lovely Olivia from Livy Lu Lu wanted to see the color so I decided to do it.Be sure to check out her blog she is a very sweet girl with a nail blog!


Loreal Grow Strong in 210 Pink Vibrant.Three Coats no top coat.

 So the color is a bright pink cute color.I really do like the color but applying it was terrible.I mean three coats and the drying time it was taking I decide to not even put on a top coat.Also it has a a different kind of smell that I hate, it doesn't smell like all the other nail polish I have!I also don't think the base coat I used worked for this polish.I don't think I will be buying any more polish like this.I will give it a other try later on and see how it works.(:
Three coats no top coat.

So that all tell me ladies if you seen this color in your Dollar Tree?Or have you tried any other colors like this?Bye ladies.Have a great week.

3 comments:

  1. It's a shame you had some much trouble. It is a pretty polish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you had such trouble! It's very pretty, though!
    I think sometimes the polishes from Dollar Tree aren't Big 3 Free, so that might be the smell you're referring to.
    Thanks for swatching it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's sucks you didn't like the polish but i do like the color.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments or questions.So tell me what you think.