Saturday, December 17, 2011

Nail Haul

Hello ladies,

I have stopped my Holiday/Christmas posts.Sorry I be posting new manicures next week or this weekend!

Anyways today is just a polish haul I want to share with you!

Walgreens

I got this for 3.99 but I got a coupon $1 off.And then I got a coupon on save $3 on you next purchase.So I got the polish for free!I was crazy not to go back for more.
I got color 130 Candy.

CVS
There is lot of nail polish on sale right now in CVS!Only some shades are no sale!

Take a closer look at the nail polish.
I got the Wet n Wild megalast for $1 each.Orginal price $2.

I got the colors Heatwave,Under Your Spell,and Break the Ice.
 I got the two Xtream Wear for $0.82 cents each.The Insta Dri for $1.37
I got the colors Blue IT,Flirt,and Grape Going!
My last nail polishes and lip gloss.

NYC lipgloss in Fashion Ave Fuchsia.Maybelline nail polish colors Cool Couture and Notorious Navy. Olay in color Fiesta.

That all ladies.Enjoy you weekemd!Cause I sure am.I am off school for three weeks!Any question let me know.Also tell me if you have gotten any nail polishes from CVS like me.If you want see swatches on any of these polishes let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments or questions.So tell me what you think.