Friday, March 9, 2012

Nail polish Haul!

Hello,

How long has it been that I have not written anything.I been so caught up with school and just things that happen in life.But I am back again.


So I have a haul to show you today.I think I was pretty lucky to get some of these nail polish because there like not  in stores any more.

All the nail polish.

LA Colors SPARKLING DIAMONDS,SinfulColors Cinderella,and Orly Twilight.

Kleancolor Chunky Holo Fuchsia and Revlon Pink Freeze.

OPI Tease-y Does It and Sally Hansen Xrtreme Wear Purple Fiesta.

A new Top coat.I heard great things on this.
                                     If you want to see swatches on any of this polish let me know.

3 comments:

  1. i love the revlon polishes!!! is it the scented one?? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No that one is not a scented one.But I once belive I feature one in a haul one day.It was pink as the one below.

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments or questions.So tell me what you think.